Friday, July 17, 2009

Don't anyone fall over in amazment since I am finally updating my blog!!
On June 16-18th we went to Salt Lake for Kody's scans and check-up. Dr. Wright said that he still looks good and to come back in 3 months again. We also had an appointment with the endocrinologist for Kody's thyroid. Dr. Donaldson could feel Kody's thyroid and said that it was hard because it has been damaged from the radiation, he said it would not recover. So Kody is on a thyroid medicine and seems to be doing fine on it. Kody's saliva glands have also been damaged from the radiation and he does not think that they will recover either so he just said to always have Kody take a water bottle with him to keep his mouth moist.
While we were in Salt Lake we were also able to go to a Bees baseball game, This Is The Place park, Mayan for dinner, Gateway and swimming at the motel. We had a good time!!
Kelton got his drivers license in May, so now he is mobile. It seems so wierd that he is going to be a junior this year. He worked a little bit at a farm and loved it but now he is trying to spend as much time as he can in the mountains.
Kailee is at girls camp this week and I hope that she is having a good time. Kailee will be in 8th grade this year, my kids are growing way to fast!!
Kelton, Kailee and Dax were able to go up to Ephraim to the Lion's tournament and help Aunt Bev with the concessions. They all had a wonderful time and really enjoyed getting away for a little bit.
Dax is still playing baseball, little league is over but he still has travel ball. He has a tournament July 24th and 25th and then again on July 31st and August 1st. They are both here in Cedar so we are excited that we don't have to travel. Dax will start 6th grade next month so that means Middle School! yuck!
Karl started the laundry room addition on our house so that takes up all his spare time. It will be so nice when it is done. He has it all framed and the trusses on so it is moving quickly.
I have started getting calls for Super Saturdays so hopefully I can get alot scheduled for this fall. I have one tomorrow in St. George for Marcy's ward so I guess my craziness has begun. Oh wait I think I am already crazy!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

You are crazy! I don't know how you keep up with everything. Superwoman!

Tara said...

Sounds like you haven't changed at all - you're always on the go! I want to see some of your new projects! Wishing I lived closer!
I'm so glad to hear that Kody is doing so good (other than the thyroid stuff)! You've been through enough stuff to last a lifetime! Time to slow down and relax!
Tara

Karynn said...

No wonder you don't have time to blog! Sheesh! Good luck at the tourney this weekend - wish we were still on the same team! :-(

Jaden said...

Hey when we went up in July, was I with you? Cause I remember we went to this is the place, Gate Way, The bee's game, and the mayan. We stayed at Little America right? If it was Thanks a LOT! I enjoyed it so much! Thanks for taking me! Your a great Aunt probably one of the best!