Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Winter Blues!!

So I guess I have the winter blues because I want to redo everything!! A couple of months ago I found this comforter set at Walmart, after reading all of the reviews I decided I would get it and try it out. We painted the walls and this is what it looks like now. I wish I would have taken before pictures but I didn't think about it until we were all done painting. I really like it!!

Now we have started on Kailee's room, last Saturday we were in St. George for a baseball tournament and our games got cancelled so we went to the mall. I went to Dillard's because a friend of mine said they were having a huge sale. I saw a way cute pink and brown comforter set that was priced at $360.00 and it was marked down 70% to $108.00 and then it was another 50% off so we got it for $54.00!! I then asked if they had all the accesories to go with it and after talking to 3 different sales people, they found everything. We ended up with 2 huge pillows, 2 square pillows, 2 rectangle pillows, comforter, shams, bedskirt and curtains. It added up to $790.00 and we got it all for $115.00. So last night we painted one of her walls dark brown and tonight we are going to paint the others a pale pink. It should be way cute!





I was also going to post a couple of pictures of my latest projects:

The Valentine plaque I also made Halloween, Fall and Winter, I have designed a Spring and Summer so I will try and get those posted.

The big frame isn't a very good picture but you can kind of see what it is supposed to look like.

I made this frame for Kim's little baby Brooke for Christmas it turned out cute.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I love the bedroom!! I always love the crafts. Can't wait to see Kailee's room.

Berke and Cassy said...

You are such a talented person! I love the bedroom, I might have to copy you I LOVE that red wall. It looks great!

Tara said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bedroom!! Looks great! You are the craftiest person I know! I miss living by you! Can't wait to see Kailee's room! I'm jealous of the sales! Oh what I'd give to shop St. George for a week! Missing it BAD!

Do you keep in touch with Marnie? She needs a blog! Tell Killeen to e-mail me sometime....I lost her e-mail when my computer crashed a while back!
Tara

Unknown said...

Great new look in your room.
I love the frame and plaques. Can I order any of the vinyl???
Love,
Auntie Susan ;.)

Sundee said...

Love the new bedroom!!! You are so talented! I want to see it in person!